Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troll times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Troll times Empty
PostSubject: Troll times   Troll times EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 9:12 am

| Nox Lumen has Logged On |
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort: Hello and welcome to the RPU server. No maps, just pure on text. )
( Nox Lumen: nvm )
| Nox Lumen has Logged Off |

ANYONE POST HERE Razz
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Troll times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll times   Troll times EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 pm

( RenaKerensky:The Wise Ass : THEN PLAY FUCKING XANDER! Dx< )
( Meme1995:Fake British Accent: I will, man, geez, woman. )
( RenaKerensky:The Wise Ass : Jees mang )
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort You foggot. )
( RenaKerensky:The Wise Ass : Indeed he is )
( Meme1995:Fake British Accent: THE GAME )
( Meme1995:Fake British Accent: That is all. )
//RenaKerensky is never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna turn around and desert you. RenaKerensky is never gonna make you cry, Never gonna say goodbye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you.
( RenaKerensky:The Wise Ass : ^ that is all )
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUU )
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Troll times Empty
PostSubject: I love it when I troll   Troll times EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:47 am

| Nicolasmoon1 has Logged On |
( Nicolasmoon1: *pops out of bush and attack chichi with bond of ice* )
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort He popped out of a bush.... )
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort Must be covered with blood after the periods got to him )
| Nicolasmoon1 has Logged Off |
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Troll times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll times   Troll times EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:13 am

( Aggrippa23:Nothing is my status: You mother is a*********muggle*****ing troll***************trrragula*****************republican*******************ing Daniel Radcliffe****************Merlin's Ass Crack*********************ing Yen Sid******************in a castle far way where no one can hear you *********************** Raim's rainbow colored*****************With a bucket of***********************Mickey Mouse***********************Bitches of heart**************************with a stick of dynamite*************************with another bucket of*****************ing Cecil and his ****ing wife*************************ALAKAZAM!!!!!!! )
( Aggrippa23:Nothing is my status: Okay I'm gonna stop posting that b4 I do it too much and get in trouble )
( Teh Great Thundorz:The Last Resort YOUR MOTHER WAS A ***** **** ***** HORSE ******ING UGLY ASS MOTHER FU -- ***** **** ***** UPSIDE DOWN DILDO FACE *** **** ***** WILLIAM SHATNER ********** ******* ********* WRINKELD OLD COCK ******** ******* ********* AGGRIPPA CLONE ********* ********* ********* IN A RAPE HOUSE FAR AWAY WHERE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM FOR MERCY LIKE A *********** *************** ************** RAINBOW STARED DIAMOND ********* *********** WITH SOME BLUE FLAMINGO'S ****8*** ********* ********* PHOENIX WRIGHT ************* ************** KEYBLADE WIDLERS MY ASS UP THE BUTT ON TUE -- *********** ********** WITH A PICKLE JAR **************** AND ANOTHER RAPE HOUSE OF WHOOPING ON *********** ***** ************* MIA TOSHIKO AND HER BULLSHITTING BOLOOCKS ***************************** ALABAZING! )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Troll times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troll times   Troll times Empty

Back to top Go down

Troll times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: OOC stuff :: Funny stuff-
Jump to: