Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Laceries

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darklady5

The Laceries Empty
PostSubject: The Laceries   The Laceries EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:37 pm

Born every 20 years or so, beginning 100 years after the Crystal Soul War, they are the creations of the left over technology of the scientists, as well as the crystal flowers that grow on Crysalis. They appear often with pale, porcelain like skin that is icy cold to the touch, often with light colored hair and unusual colored eyes. They tend to wear softer, light clothing in pale colors, though some are seen wearing darker colors, especially black mages. They are given the ability of Crystal Corridor, which is like that used by Nobodies to move from world to world, only the ability creates an opening of light (the exception being Illraes, the Corrupted), but only upon completion of the Crystal Dragons Trial. All are born of one unchanging age, forever frozen and safe from death as long as they follow the basic weekly ritual "The Lunaerus Ritual".

Upon not completing this ritual, the first signs are brown veins appearing along the skin, spreading each miss of the ritual, then death if three rituals in a row are missed. All Laceries are born with the knowledge of the great Crystal Soul War, seeing the happenings through the eyes of their ancestors, excluding Illraes the Corrupted. After many years a community of Laceries has began, mostly centering just south of the great pool, where the Lunaerus Ritual is often completed. The Laceries are kind enough to strangers, but always cautious and secretive, for fear of another Crystal Soul War. Lately Laceries have begun to explore other regions and worlds, expanding their community.
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

The Laceries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laceries   The Laceries EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 6:35 am

Hmmm.... These are actually VERY interesting... I'll ask the other admins about these, and we'll come up with an answer x3
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

The Laceries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laceries   The Laceries EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:11 am

Hmmm. Different... I'll see how this goes.

I approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Laceries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laceries   The Laceries Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laceries
Page 1 of 1