Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Angels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

Dark Angels Empty
PostSubject: Dark Angels   Dark Angels EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 pm

*NOTE* I must review all profiles involving Dark Angels before they are fully approved. They are a race I've worked hard to make interesting and fun. Do NOT try and warp this race to your own will, or I will find you and kill you.

Name: Dark Angels
Main World: Foil

Racial Abilities:
- Flight. Dark Angels have a dark-colored feather pallet on their fairly-large wings. Most Dark Angels, by the age of 11, can carry at least one passenger of less than 200 pounds.
- Hunter. Exceedingly rare among this species are children born who cannot use magic. These children, however, are gifted with the ability to use Enchanted Weapons, some of which are extremely powerful. 1 in 100,000 chance to be a hunter.

Magic: (For those Dark Angels who AREN'T Hunters) All forms of each individual spell can be learned by Dark Angels.
- Aero
- Fire
- Dark
- Thunder
- Blizzard

Courtship and Mating:
-Courtship
-- This is the Dark Angel version of marriage. It is simpler, and more elegant. Each says a phrase, similar to "Through heaven's blessing, through wicked's gaze, I take you, _____, the ______, as my partner in courtship." If both partner repeat the same phrase, their hearts are linked, and gain the ability to communicate without words with one another.
-Mating
-- This takes place, usually immediately, after Courtship. After mating, the link between their hearts become unbreakable, and neither can choose another for a mate.
-Children
-- A Dark Angel and/or their mate can only conceive IF they mate in Foil. It is this world's attempt to prevent the spread of Dark Angels. This only applies to full-blooded Dark Angels.
-Death
-- If and when a Dark Angel OR his/her mate dies, the other has a choice, as the spirit of their partner will appear. By taking their partner's hand, their body dissolves into their spirit, and they move on to the next world, together. If they don't take their partner's hand, they remain in the world, but cannot choose another for courting or mating.

Hybrids:
- Hybrids of this species do exist, and their are a few exceptions to the above conditions.
-- Hunters: Hybrids can never be Hunters.
-- Mating: Hybrids may conceive or give their mate children outside of Foil.
-- Magic: Hybrids lose the ability to use Dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Dark Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels   Dark Angels EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Hmmm, unique... Don't see many like these around anymore. We'll see how it goes...

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Dark Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels   Dark Angels EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Yep unique and we'll see how this goes Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Angels   Dark Angels Empty

Back to top Go down