Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sexy contest~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Sexy contest~ Empty
PostSubject: Sexy contest~   Sexy contest~ EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

The sexy contest begins with flashing lights appearing on set, the curtains pulling apart for the audience to see their favorite host. Smoke would start to appear, the lights dimming out, and the light near the colorful stairs could be seen. Then, a poof of smoke would burst out and clear away to reveal the host: Teh Great Thundorz!~ He would walk down in a fine suit, red tie, and all that~ His hair was perfect, and he looked godly as the light brightened up around him when he walked forward!~

You are one of the three challengers currently entering to determine your pick of who is the sexiest woman in Kingdom Hearts: Reconnected! Teh Great Thundorz would begin his lovley speech. "Alright challengers, behind each curtain is a lovley, sexy woman! You have selected one of the top three sexiest women from our top five list, from our previous list of the top fifty sexiest women alive, and heeeere we go!~ Alright challenger number 1, your pick for the sexiest woman issssss.....?"
Back to top Go down
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

Sexy contest~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sexy contest~   Sexy contest~ EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Dia walked out, smiling, waving her hand. Her battle armor (the stuff seen in the picture) was the only covering she had, and she walked with the staff. She walks across the stage, smiling and waving. She saw Tinaka staying in the audience, and blew him a kiss, and continued to walk, stopping in her spot. (She was not showing any signs of her condition yet, in any way.)
Back to top Go down

Sexy contest~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: IC stuff :: Roleplays-
Jump to: