Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty System

Go down 
+2
Lillytopbottom
Teh_Great_Thundorz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 pm

So I got to thinking lately, and I'm pretty tempted on trying this out for IC reasons. Sure, everyone knows OOCly how badass your guy is, but ICly, there are sometimes idiots who charge at an optional boss and get their asses kicked. So I've come up with a bounty system!~ Now this system isn't based on just the bad guys, oh no, it will have the good guys too. It all depends on activity and what the heck you've done. Inactivity won't decrease the bounty, but it also won't increase the bounty at all. Activity also won't depend on the member's, but solely on the character itself. Now the bounty's don't necessarily mean how strong you are, but rather it's a method of just keeping others updated on how dangerous some people can be and who the fuck you want to avoid for now. So yeah, give this a look over guys and tell me what chu think. I'm all up for ideas and suggestions on this as well.
Back to top Go down
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 pm

This sounds like an epic idea, but why would a good guy have a bounty? A bounty for the villains to look at maybe? But.....What about bounty hunting??? They will not back the fuck away from a huge bounty.
Back to top Go down
KingofHeartsXxX

KingofHeartsXxX

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:09 am

This sounds like a good idea. The only problem is, what would the reward be? If you decide to go bounty hunting and defeat the person or whatever then collect the bounty..what would the reward be? There is no shop RP wise that sells thing of use at least I dont think there is. Besides that this is a very nice idea, it will definitely cutdown on everyone fighting everyone randomly because that way they know who to pick fights with and who not to pick fights with [[as stated in your post]]. The bounty list should be placed up in a conjested area where most people seem to go, so ICly they are aware of the new bounty system. Just a few things I thought I would say.
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:57 am

To be honest I like this idea and I think a bounty shop needs to be set up in the most visited worlds like Traverse, Twilight, etc etc....it might also cut down on the random encounters a bit because they will know who they are fighting -IF- they look at a bounty board
Back to top Go down
Revya

Revya

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 am

Doesn't look too bad.. It sounds a bit like the Job Board in KH2, where Roxas gets various jobs. It could be set up in every world, with all of the missions being on every single one of the bounty boards. Also sounds like the Outlaw board in PMD2. Perhaps when they're being updated, the screen goes blank for a second?
Back to top Go down
ReinaRyuugu

ReinaRyuugu

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am

Well, sounds awesome. It will stop people from attacking shit they can't handle, cause they know how strong they can be :3 I agree with the bounty board idea in every world, and the bounty shop is a good idea as well. The problem is, what will the shop sell? I don't think selling accessory's will help anything, since those won't really add anything to the characters. Everyone also has weapons already, so selling those won't really have any use.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:36 am

Looks like I have enough positive feedback to go ahead with it. I'll find a place to post this so you guys know where to look for it. For now, thanks for all the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bounty System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounty System   Bounty System Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounty System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: OOC stuff :: Ideas?-
Jump to: