Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Plants"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SinfulSentiment

SinfulSentiment

"Plants" Empty
PostSubject: "Plants"   "Plants" EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 am

Home Planet
Gunsmoke - Destroyed

Description
Plants are inter-dimensional beings that are tapped as a source of power and energy for the planet Gunsmoke. They are beings that can generate energy and even food and water based on environmental conditions. Plants were invented by humans, and are usually kept alive in light bulb shaped containers and used as a power source. Most Plants used to depend on being kept in a special environment in their containers to stay alive but in recent years many Plants have become Independent giving them the power to live safely in almost any environment and even to use their powers at their own will.

Plant Characteristics
Extended Lifespan: The character Vash shows an extended lifespan beyond the reach of ordinary humans. Most Plants live to be well over three-hundred years old before their bodies give out on them.

Weapon Generation: Most Plants exhibit the ability to generate powerful weapons from their bodies. The weapons created in this process are usually unique to the user, but a few notable creations are The Angel Arm, an array of Blades, and The Demon Arm.

Plant Fusion: With an advanced level of control over their Plant ability the user gains the ability to merge and manipulate plant energies. This power is seen in most Plants as they can use Plant matter to increase their own powers. This process is not perfect and can fail entirely if the Plant in question tries to absorb a Plant who possesses more power than they do.

Degradation: If one refuses to absorb weaker Plants and uses too much of their power the characteristic Blonde Hair of a Plant will begin to turn Black with Degradation as their power diminishes. When the Plant's hair turns completely black they exhibit one final burst of energy that usually takes the form of an explosion before life leaves their body for good.

Note: Each Plant has a preset amount of Energy that only increases if they Absorb another Plant.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

"Plants" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Plants"   "Plants" EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Hmmm.... *puts on thinking cap* Not bad, not bad. It's imaginative, creative, and it gives us something new to worry about -- I mean, be happy about! No one heard me say anything else! Well, with that said, I'm going to see how the rest of the staff like it. Til then...

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

"Plants" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Plants"   "Plants" EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Hmmm....Trigun much? lol anyway I like it and it is definitely new to this RP
I approve of this
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

"Plants" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Plants"   "Plants" EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I'll watch this, and see what's what with it.. Temp approved by me *puts on shades*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Plants" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Plants"   "Plants" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Plants"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Races :: Approved-
Jump to: