Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break Time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Break Time! Empty
PostSubject: Break Time!   Break Time! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:48 pm

-- Plot Update --
-- Set after the Organization XIII Arc, but before the Complete Domain Arc --

The worlds finally get a nice relaxing break from Zel the Heartless King, but troubles have begun to stir up. The heroes have just defeated Xel the Unforgivable and restored Xelgor Jukodo, gaining a seemingly potential ally to help them out. Gummi ships have stopped working, and the magic being used on many worlds is increasing at an alarmingly rate. Having been stuck on Traverse Town for a while now, the heroes are currently organizing things out, and are hoping to use this time to help all worlds out and then aim for Zel himself. But during all of this, Zel's plans have just only begun to spark, and with Sgrios out of the picture, he has set his sights on the Keyblade Graveyard. The only question is, why? Is everything really as normal as it seems? We all know the answer to that. But how will Zel's plans turn out?

-- OOC Update --
-- Do I really need to say anything here? Oh wait, I just did. --
Happy Late Christmas and Late New Year's to everyone. I would like to apologize for the server being down as of late, and would like to say we have a solution around this for now until we get word back from Meme. Currently, we have been RPing on Chatzy and I would like to give the link on here so that everybody doesn't have to keep wondering what's happened to the RP. Just because the server's down doesn't mean i'm not giving up. http://www.chatzy.com/58302856233083 I am currently also going over some new ideas we can do for the forum, and I don't really need to say anything about the RP, the thing above this explained it all. With that said, I hope to see everyone RPing again soon and get things back on track! This is a time for everyone to pitch in ideas, since I ended the Organization XIII Arc so shortly without covering all the non-custom and custom worlds. Also, I may or may not become busy, just as a heads up, school is a big obvious, but the other things, well, you can all ask me about that later. Happy Holidays!

Cody

Last edited by Teh_Great_Thundorz on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thelavaking

thelavaking

Break Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Time!   Break Time! EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:42 am

>.>
Back to top Go down

Break Time!
Page 1 of 1