Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cindermaul

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Name: Cindermaul

Cindermaul 6tkzvb

Personality: Unstable

Race:Heartless [Incomplete]

Weapon: Twin heads,Claws,Fire magic

Class: Heartless [Berserker if needed]

Spells/Abilities:

Blazing Aura-Cindermaul Radiates a heat that can be dangerous to people with no fire resistance [Tier 1 damage to people that stay near Cindermaul for more then 2 turns]

Flame breath-Cindermaul's twin heads spit a long stream of fire towards the enemy as he tries to burn them to ashes [Tier 2 fire damage]

Hot streak-Cindermaul gains a small burst of speed as he charges at a enemy to knock them down...or simply run them over. This Skill also leaves a trail of fire that lingers for 3 turns [Lingering fire does tier 1 damage]

Fists of fire-Cindermaul grows fists covered in flame from his back and attempts to crush his enemies with his flaming fists [Up to six people...or tries since..you know..six arms?] [Tier 2 Fire and physical damage]

Anger of the flame-If hit by attacks in a quick succession Cindermaul will become enraged. His attacks and spells gain a 25% increase in damage for 3 turns

Everflowing madness- Cindermaul's incomplete skill, He goes into a uncontrollable rage of insanity,Causing his body to spit out darkness and lava in every direction, It is best to run from this skill instead of trying to block it [Tier3 darkness,Tier 2 fire, Lasts for two turns]

Final will of the flame-At the end of his battle Cindermaul's body will begin to glow and bulge randomly. Meaning he is going to self destruct. Of course this move is deadly and would probably kill anyone who is right near him when he goes off [Basicly three turns to gtfo from where ever you battled him]

Fire,Fira,Firaga

Additional Information: This fella is unstable...So don't piss him off if you like not being burnt

Biography: In life Cindermaul was expert gladiator [With a proper name of course] and was widely known for burning the bodies of anyone he defeated. Unfortunatly he started fighting heartless aswell...which was a bad move for him since he soon found a fight which was abit too much for him. With his heart stolen he became a heartless of pure fire and rage which burns all who dare try to oppose him.

Last edited by Yuki no Hana on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:32 am

I'll check with the other admins about this.. Personally I'm a little reluctant to approve this, myself...
Back to top Go down
Maxie - Meme1995

Maxie - Meme1995

Location : Look out your window. If you see me, you're there. No doubt.

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Well, I'd approve this, but I don't really know when or how would this boss appear on the RP. The admins would have to check how to add it on the plot. Anywho, I'd place this character under discussion. I'll just place this on hold until me, Rena or Thundorz come up to a final decision.
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:26 pm

I could possibly come up with something to add this character into my saga, but that would be a very long time from now, and would really prove useless if I approved him right now....
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:34 pm

I say we discuss it when we all get the chance to, then see how it turns out. For now...

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~ Unless we decide otherwise.
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:04 am

Looks like we do have a place for him, after all!! Temp approved by me, watch out with the spells, and he's not allowed to attack/kill the party, unless he's attack first, and thus granted Optional Boss status!
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I approve these updates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cindermaul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cindermaul   Cindermaul Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindermaul