Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ignis of the blue flame

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Ignis of the blue flame Empty
PostSubject: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Codename:Ignis of the blue flame
Ignis of the blue flame 28bcilg

Personality:Hostile to the unknown,Calm when alone

Race: Heartless [Complete]

Weapon: Magic,Scythe

Class: Black mage

Spells/Abilities: Fire,Fira,Thunder,Aero,Aeroa,Blizzard,Blizzara

Minion of the blue flame-Ignis can call upon a large minion to fight for him. The minion has high physical power and can cast fire. Ignis of the blue flame 14vsl79

Flame shockwave-Ignis slams himself into the ground to cause a shockwave of bluefire to spread outwards. This attack can be avoided by timing a jump

Flame dance-Ignis' complete skill allows him to fade in and out of sight as he tries to slash his enemies with his scythe. Anywhere the scythe was swung a blue fire is left there [Even in midair] and then when Ignis snaps his fingers the flames explode to damage anyone too close to them

Darkflow

Additional Information: His blue flame is always burning..sometimes when seen in traverse is he thought to be the flame that guides you to the afterlife.

Biography:Ignis is a heartless whom has yet to be allied with anyone. He seems to hardly ever speak unless needed and seems to never be angry.He can usually be found hidden away in secluded spots around traverse town.If anyone stumbles upon him he will first pretend to be a simple statue but will attack if provoked

Last edited by Yuki no Hana on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Watch the Ra's for now, also if you can convince me there is a secret cave in Traverse, I'll allow it.

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 am

There -IS- Merlin's secret cave, but I'm not allowing him to be in there, personally... I'm not giving it an approval, but I'll watch it for now...
Back to top Go down
Maxie - Meme1995

Maxie - Meme1995

Location : Look out your window. If you see me, you're there. No doubt.

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:45 pm

OK OK OK if someone's approving this, then I demand a Pyramid-Head Heartless. NOW STEP TO IT! GO GO GO
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 pm

I think he's cool for now... I'll tell you if I find something I think is wrong, until then, Approved!
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 am

*thumbs up!*
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:48 am

Looks good to me~

Updates approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignis of the blue flame   Ignis of the blue flame Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignis of the blue flame
Page 1 of 1