Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moiselle Loveheart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Moiselle Loveheart Empty
PostSubject: Moiselle Loveheart   Moiselle Loveheart EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Name: Moiselle Loveheart

Personality: Motherly, protective, wise, kind Very Happy

Race: Somebody

Weapon: Cart

Class: Chemist/Merhcant/Queen

Spells/Abilities: Open up grand shop- Able to open up her grand shop!!
Potion Making- She's one of the best people at making potions, actually she's probably the best at making potions and medicines, which is how she built a fortune.
Smithing- Used sometimes to make weapons, but is largely over shadowed by Maximus's

Additional Information: Has a very strong french accent, it's very beautiful though

Biography: She was born on the world of Lunaire, as a child she LOVED making medicines, so much that she began a medicine selling buisiness, she soon began to gather enough money to match some Lovehearts, cause she was just that god dang good at her potions and medicine. She soon met Maximus and he told her that she was very beautiful, through a total spending time together, they fell in love and got married, had several kids, and have ridiculous accents.

Last edited by Lillytopbottom on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Moiselle Loveheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moiselle Loveheart   Moiselle Loveheart EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:29 pm

Looks good! You know the drill and such

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Moiselle Loveheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moiselle Loveheart   Moiselle Loveheart EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:21 pm

You know all the stuff.. Approved and whatnot~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moiselle Loveheart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moiselle Loveheart   Moiselle Loveheart Empty

Back to top Go down

Moiselle Loveheart
Page 1 of 1