Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lucious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tnick1

Lucious Empty
PostSubject: Lucious   Lucious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Lucious F55d8i

Name: Lucious

Personality: Dark, Seemingly emotionless

Race: Humanoid heartless

Weapon: Shadow Blade- A Sword thats pitch black and can change it's shape to the users will to anything of reasonable size. If the blades broken it can reform itself.

Class: (Custom) Mystical Warrior - Is a fighter that seems to be mostly weapon based but the weapons have some sort of magical attribute to them or power.

Spells/Abilities: Dark Fire, Dark Thunder. Endgame- Shadow blade shatters into small shadowy needles and surrounds opponent and converges to on point before going back to user and reforming into a blade.

Additional Information: Collecting hearts, and staring into space.

Biography: When human he was a small kid who seemed completely odd and lonely. When people looked at him they sometimes got chills as he always had a blank stare. People tried to pick on him and scare him but nothing seemed to scare the small boy. One day his home world was attacked by the heartless. He watched as his entire family was killed and hearts consumed. He was the last one alive that he could see. The darkness was at his feet and crawling up him slowly about to consume him. he stood there staring down at the odd mass of darkness. The only thing he said was. "I'm not afraid.... I embrace this darkness." The darkness suddenly and rapidly went up the boy and consumed his heart. He awoke the dark realm and somehow had kept his shape. He slowly learned to use his dark powers as a heartless and trained in the dark world for 10 years to hone his skills. He had found the shadow blade on a small place he had been always training at appear one day. It had never been there before but he felt as if it was his and gripped the hilt of the blade. It sent a feeling of hatred through him..... He knew....It was meant for him. He then slowly managed to get out of the dark world and found himself between the other actual worlds. He smiled and went of to find something he could destroy.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Lucious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucious   Lucious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Hmmm... I'll see how this goes. Watch the abilities and such-wise, and I'll see what the others think of this...

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz. You can RP, but you can't fight yet.
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Lucious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucious   Lucious EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Watch the abilities and stuff and we'll see how this goes approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucious   Lucious Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucious