Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retallia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Retallia Empty
PostSubject: Retallia   Retallia EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:30 am

Name: Retallia

Personality: Wise, malevolent, intelligent, snake-like (Metaphorical)

Race: Complete Heartless

Weapon: Her crossbow, which allows her to fire magical bullets at her enemies from a long distance using her clairvoyance, or to plant traps with her spells.

Class: Coven Mother- The queen of all witches, she is unparalleled in witchcraft of her coven.

Spells/Abilities:
Clairvoyance- Being the spell that she originally crafted, her clairvoyance reaches as far as 30 kilometers, which is basically 15 miles.

The Mind's Eye- With this spell she's able to sense those around her and locate and learn all the information she can on them by scanning them, this stretches out to 40 kilometers/20 miles.

Footsteps in the sand- With this spell she reveals all footsteps of her target to track them down.

Footsteps washed away- Witht his spell she covers her own footsteps to stop detection.

Supressed Being- With this spell she supresses everything about her to appear undetectable, this includes being invisible, but while this spell is active she can't use any other spell or attack.

Libra(Tier 2)- using Libra in this fashion with clairvoyance or her mind's eye, all detected enemies within 1 kilometer of them have libra also used on them.

Spells that can be used normally or as traps-
Fire-Fira
Blizzard-Blizzara
Thunder-Thundara
Cure-Cura
Esuna
Dark, Darkra

Additional Information: She had written the grimoire that Lilly now uses for a weapon.

Biography: Retallia had been born a long time ago, in a world where there were witches and warlocks that were plagiarized and made out to be demons. So she had decided to form a coven of witches that would deal with detection and such. She soon became respected as the most powerful witch in these arts. To pass on her information she soon created her own grimoire to fill with her detection and deception spells, sealing each chapter with a spell lock she would be finished with her grimoire finally. However the heartless soon came and right before she was brutally turned into a heartless, she dropped her grimoire that was ignored by the heartless, this grimoire now is in the hands of Lilly Nightshade. She soon used her detection spells to become a completed heartless quickly. She now roams the realm of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Retallia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retallia   Retallia EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 am

Hmmm, watch the abilities, you know the drill, I know the drill, so let's get this over with...

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Retallia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retallia   Retallia EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:26 am

Yep the drill you know it I mean who doesn't? Approved
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Retallia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retallia   Retallia EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:27 am

What thundorz said, and approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retallia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retallia   Retallia Empty

Back to top Go down

Retallia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Heartless :: The Complete Domain-
Jump to: