Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank V: Xanthe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

Rank V: Xanthe Empty
PostSubject: Rank V: Xanthe   Rank V: Xanthe EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Rank V: Xanthe Jadok_the_Naga_by_LiselleAngelique
Name: Xanthe

Personality: Sneaky. Guardian-like.

Race: Naga (Nobody)

Weapon:
- Golden Knife: His knife is solid steel, painted gold. It has been imbued with his poison magic to toxify the blood of anyone the knife pierces.
- Long Bow: Shoots arrows crafted with poison magic. Causes poison on hit.
- Tail: His long tail can constrict around you and squeeze the life force out of anything he can wrap around.
- Fangs: He has fangs that, if he bites you, releases either a paralyzing venom into your system, or releases a controlling venom, making you his slave. His choice.

Class: Range/Melee Caster

Spells/Abilities:
- Abilities:
-- Immunity: He is immune to all forms of toxin and poison.
-- Hard Scales: His tail is made up of scales that are as hard than steel.
-- Snake Senses: He has the thermal vision that a snake has, but can choose to use it or not. He can also smell using his tongue, and feel minute vibrations of movement through his tail.
-- Expert Marksman: Due to his snake senses, he is incredibly good with his bow.
-- Camouflage: He can literally blend in perfectly with his sorroundings, from any angle. If he moves or is touched, he is given away. Takes about 30 seconds to change his color palate.
- Spells:
-- Blind: Shoots a spray of poison from his mouth, blinding any enemy that is caught in the spray.
-- Bio
-- Biora
-- Acid Pool: Summons a pool of toxins under a select location, inflicting Slow on any one in them, and dealing Tier 1 Poison Damage over time.
-- Spiked: He covers his body in poisonous spikes that are fairly resistant to breakage. Tier 1 Melee damage if touched, and causes poison.
-- Poison Imbue: Can grant any weapon the properties of a poisoned weapon for one hit. After it hits a target once, its poisoned status is gone.

Biography(Told by him):
You want a ssstory, eh? Well, sssit down, and I'll tell you one. My sssomebody... he wasss feared by all that he met, sssimply for being half sssnake like I am. But, he lacked the powersss that I had. He wasss murdered by sssome perssson, and that'sss about all I know about him. Me, however... that'sss a different ssstory all together.

I don't remember much... jussst that I am here... in the World that Never Wasss. I'm not a ranked member, like sssome of the othersss... but they do not frighten me. I know my placcce, and do not challenge Xxxerath in his wordsss. However, the other nobodiesss have learned quickly that I am not the one to order around to do menial tasssksss.

The Heroesss... I do not mind them... but the way they have killed off sssome of the other nobodiesss... it makesss me sssick. If they ever try and do that to me... I will persssonally ssslaughter them all.

Last edited by Mamading on Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

PostSubject: Re: Rank V: Xanthe   Rank V: Xanthe EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Watch the abilities and approved, unless someone says otherwise~
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Rank V: Xanthe   Rank V: Xanthe EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Watch the abilities, specifically the fangs one, otherwise...

Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank V: Xanthe   Rank V: Xanthe Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank V: Xanthe
Page 1 of 1