Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seijal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Seijal   Seijal EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Seijal Look_it__s_a_guy
Name: Seijal...

Personality: Cold, uncaring, More-heartless-than-a-heartless

Race: (Anti-Somebody)Energy Vampire: A creature that uses the energy of others to make themselves stronger.

Class: Reverse Keyblader (Had his keyblade taken by Zel.)

Weapons:
Reverse Keyblade (Stolen)
Spoiler:

Abilities/Spells
- Abilities
-- Energy: He uses Energy instead of mana. Energy can be used to preform his spells, in addition to being stored instead of used instantly. (Percentile die. Drains that percent of their Max energy (life))
-- Energy Siphon: He can drain the energy of his opponents to either heal himself, or make himself better in one area (strength, speed, etc.)(Length of buff depends on amount siphoned)
-- Energy Transfer: Can transfer energy from one source to another. It is mainly used for healing.
-- Keyblade Transfer(currently locked): All damage done by his keyblade is transfered into him as energy to heal him.
- Spells: He uses Energy
-- Soul Wave: Sends a circle of energy out from him, dealing damage to all enemies within a 30 meter radius from him.
-- Soul Copy: Creates a mirror image of himself using Energy stored. The image exists as long as it doesn't take damage equal to or greater than the energy used to make it.
-- From Death, Life.: If he kills a Somebody, their life energy becomes his. He can call on it, once, to completely revive or restore someone. If he were to die, the energy revives him. (Must RP'ly kill a Somebody that is an actual RP-character.)

Vehicles: A small, one-man ship that he controls. It looks simply like an orb, that is hollow on the inside with controls.

Biography:
His story is a sad one. He was constantly abused as a child. No one even wanted to tolerate existence, let alone love him or care for him. He used to do physical labor, and was beaten by any and all who wanted him to do the labor. So, eventually, he ran, as far as he could. He stumbled upon an old sage, one who knew the long forgotten Energy magic.

He learned from this sage, and was a great student. However, through the use of the magic he was being taught, he was warped into an Energy Vampire, a being that required energy to live. Thankfully, to counter-act this, the sage taught him ways to siphon the energy from others to keep himself alive. Unfortunately, during one of these training sessions, the old sage died of heart failure.

With this new-found magic, he went back to the people who oppressed him. He drained each and every one of them dry, killing them all, leaving only dust and bones of what they once were. The ones that did escape, however, were not chased or persecuted. He remained in the small village, until he left.

He left death in every place he went. Atleast one person made the mistake of ticking him off, no matter where he went. His... escapades brought upon him the gaze of Zel the Heartless King, who decided that he would be one of the last experiments of his time. He received a Reverse Keyblade as a test, which turned out exceedingly well. He had managed to warp the reverse keyblade into its current image, and use it in conjunction with his powers.

"Some say that energy is the cause of all life. They are wrong. Life energy is the greatest weapon, and the ultimate cause of death." --Energy Sage's teachings on the basics.

Recent Happenings:
- Had his keyblade stolen. The locks his keyblade placed on his heart were broken when the keyblade was stolen, leaving him back with what he once was... but with something else as well.
- His spells, now unbound by the keyblade, now do 1.5 times the normal damage they'd do.

*NOTE: The following song has NOTHING to do with this character(except the solo-rap part). It is just awesome.*

Last edited by Mamading on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Hmmm, I'll see how this goes... Admins will tell you if you need to tone down anything in the RP or, well, whatever. Watch the abilities and such-wise, the one I see being a major issue will be the From Death, Life move.

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:17 am

Watch the abilities and as for the death life thing....use it only once in a great while not too often other then that approved
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:19 am

Um...... Reverse Keyblader =/= Race.... It's a class... And he'd have to be from Cerubia to be a Vampire....=w= And who the hell is this Sage guy?? That's kinda important, especially if it's in Cerubia...
Back to top Go down
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:02 am

1. I have changed it to class.
2. He is not an actual vampire. As explained in the history, through the teachings of the Sage, he gained a craving for spiritual energy, which classified him as an energy Vampire.
3. He is not from Cerubia.
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:52 am

Watch the abilities, and temp approved, I guess ^_^;;; .. I love the song, btw~! ^o^
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Um... NO.... He's NOT an Anti-Somebody...... I didn't give you permission to do so, so he's temporarily denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seijal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seijal   Seijal Empty

Back to top Go down

Seijal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Pending-
Jump to: