Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memory the Intruder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Memory the Intruder Empty
PostSubject: Memory the Intruder   Memory the Intruder EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Criminal Profile
Memory the Intruder Dream_Devourer_by_tarrzan
Name: Memory the Intruder

Personality: Instinctive

Race: Heartless(Incomplete)

Weapon: Mainly magic

Class: Mind Mage

Spells/Abilities: Mind Lock - This allows Memory to enter into a person's mental world. Needs a 20 or higher to use.
Mind Warp - This allows Memory to bring out the worst fears or experiences to his opponent. Can be used outside Mind Lock or in Mind Lock. Needs a 40 or higher to use.
Mind Switch - Temporarily allows Memory to lock a person's memories to leave them vulnerable to attack. Can only be done if Mind Lock is used. Needs a 60 or higher to use.
The Mind... - Memory's ultimate move. Can only be used when Mind Lock is active, and Mind Warp has been used at least twice. Allows Memory to 'suck' in the energy of the opponent, the energy looking like memories. This leaves the opponent near exhaustion if succeeded and allows Memory to finish them off. Needs a 80 or higher to use.

Additional Information: Appears to tower over twelve feet in reality, has a long tail, two giant arms, and appears to be made of metal when in reality it's not

Biography: Memory is a animal behaving like Incomplete Heartless that has appeared only recently. Having only recently become an Incomplete, Memory is still getting use to it's abilities, but it is very dangerous to face against him. No one knows yet how strong Memory's abilities, but they appear to be just as dangerous as the heartless is.
Back to top Go down
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

PostSubject: Re: Memory the Intruder   Memory the Intruder EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Memory the Intruder 546seal-of-approval

Me: Go, Seel! Use Apprvl!
Announcer: It's a critical hit! It's super effective! The wild Profile goes down!
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

PostSubject: Re: Memory the Intruder   Memory the Intruder EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 am

Watch the usual Shiz approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memory the Intruder   Memory the Intruder Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory the Intruder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Heartless-
Jump to: