Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maikito

Maikito

Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor Empty
PostSubject: Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor   Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:22 pm

Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor 90blsn
Name: Kirin

Personality: Mysterious, Yet Ailuring, He tends to only -seem- nice, though he's only working towards his own goals.

Race: Humanoid Heartless

Weapon: A Metal Bat with a Heartless Emblem on it.

Class: Spellfighter

Spells/Abilities
:
Shuffler - He splits into multiple images of himself, however this ability restricts his movement, so he cannot attack while doing this. Attacking any "Image" of him causes the opponent to be binded by magic. Though each time he uses it constantly in battle, it becomes more and more apparent which one is which.
(Tier II)

Black Fast Ball - He summons a ball of darkness and bats it at his opponent
(Tier I)

Black Batting Cage - He summons a cage made of darkness around his opponent, ensnaring them within a trap. The Cage can be broken, but only with the proper amount of force.
(Tier II)

Transformation =True Heartless Form= - His True darkness is released as he is shifted into his true heartless form. the only true thing about him that can be made out is the color of his yellow eyes. He can no longer use any of his previous techniques, however it is a trade off for increased speed and strength. Though the set back for this transformation is it only lasts for 30 seconds.
(Tier II, Locked)

Additional Information: Nothing Additional is known besides he seems to enjoy stuffed animals and plushies.

Biography:A Heartless that was created at an unknown time. He seems to harbor nothing but ill-will for anyone he meets. He only cares for himself and for his own goals and will often manipulate those around him to accomplish those goals. He has no mercy, nor any regret for any misdeed he commits. so far it seems he has manipulated a young girl, testing to see what's the best way to bring someones heart into the darkness. He monitors her with a collar, so far he has been pleased with what he has seen. But could he possibly have bigger motives than this?

Last edited by Maikito on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mamading

Mamading

Location : I am where you think I am. I am where you think I should be.

PostSubject: Re: Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor   Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor 546seal-of-approval

Meh, you get the drill. However, do the following to the skills:
- Shuffle: Limit number of copies to 2.
- Batting Cage: Take away the auto-damage, and just make it a trap spell.
- Tranformation: Lock it for now (it can be more powerful).
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor   Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Looks good to me. Just watch the abilities and such-wise, and he'll be good.. Also, remember what Mama said.

Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor   Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirin, The Malevolent Benefactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Heartless-
Jump to: