Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patricia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Patricia Empty
PostSubject: Patricia   Patricia EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Name: Patricia

Personality: Intelligent, Smart, Kind to her friends, but very cruel to her enemies.

Race: Somebody

Weapon:

Class: Necromancer

Spells/Abilities:
Knowledge of Demonic Chants- When there is something evil that needs to be summoned, she's able to call most any demonic/dark being, within her power of course.

Undead Control- Patricia is able to control all types of undead that she's summoned or raised.

Ritual Knowledge- She has a great knowledge of rituals and such, able to use rituals for powerful magic.

Lichdom(locked)- When she is taught how to by a powerful necromancer, she will be able to kill herself and become a powerful lich upon death.
Spoiler:

Sacrifice- By sacrificing a human life, or 5 corpses, she can use a ritual along with a demonic chant, she can summon a demon.

Reanimate-Patricia uses her magic to reanimate the dead body of a mosnter or human to fight for her.

Corpse Seal- Patricia seals the new zombie that she reanimated so that she can call them back anytime.

Corpse Summoning- Patricia has the ability to summon a dead corpse that's been sealed.

Will-o-Wisp- Patricia fires off an ember from her staff at the enemy, which will set the enemy on fire and rapidly spread onto other enemies, but it can be cured by esuna or any ice attacks.

Biography: Patricia was born into an orphanage, there lived a horrible orphanage overseer, so she ran away and soon stole several demonic books from dead necromancers, where she summoned a cult of assassins to murder the evil woman in cold blood. Soon, she found Claude and sought to join him on his adventures.

Last edited by Lillytopbottom on Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Patricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricia   Patricia EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:28 pm

There's one issue with this... There are no ghosts in KH.. The only thing close to one is an Apparition, and those are the personifications of the memories in one's heart...
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Patricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricia   Patricia EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:50 pm

I'll give it a temp approval, but I'll also have Rena take a glance at it, just to be safe.

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Patricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricia   Patricia EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 am

There aren't liches.... There ARE Wraiths, but those are Apparitions of Light whom got corrupted...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patricia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricia   Patricia Empty

Back to top Go down

Patricia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Pending-
Jump to: