Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DaichiTheDragon

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)   Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) Hiro-1
(Seriously hes not really naked nothings showing. The image is refereed to as am Ambiguous gender but i use it as a male )
Name
Hiro Bel Terricy
"Eternal Lord of Frost" He was dubbed by some people of his kingdome.
"Tyrant of Everfrost" He was Dubbed by mot in the slums

Personality
Cold. Calm. Quick Thinker. A bit insane.

Race
Anthro like creature that has attained the abilitie to not age by magical means. Mainly the thing he wears around his neck

Weapon
His own claws

Class
Rune Fist (Magic User that uses hand to hand combat)

Spells/Abilities
Blue Flame Manipulation - Hiro is an ice manipulator . Though he expressed his magic by creating a special flame that could survive in the cold. Though as a result the flame turned blue and let off a cold aura. Instead of giving this to his kingdom to heat they're lives. He turned it into a weapon to use in battle. BlueFlame acts like normal fire. But cannot be but out with water. Instead it would just freeze the water. Though by combating this flame with normal flames they would clash and cancel echother our easily
Spells
FrostFlame- Hiro fires a small blast of blue flame at his target
FrostFlame Blittz - Hiro fires a barrage of blue flame blasts at his target
FrostFlame Typhoon - Hiro spirals in place. Summoning a whirling vortex of ice and blue fire.
BitterFrost Inferno - Hiros more or less last resort attack that uses his physical and magical abilities. Hiro coats his body in Blue flame and unleash's a barrage of kicks and punch's towards his enemy. This attack can only last about five minutes before it dispelled and Hiros magical energy i exhausted for a while. And the attacks aren't usualy constant

Frostbite Aura - Hiro constantly has a magical aura venting off of his body. His magical energy tends to leak out. Though this aura has made him inmune to ice type magic. And makes any ice type magic used around him other then his own stronger

Additional Information
Height: 5'10"
Weight: Not Noted
Hobbies: Meditating,
Loves: The Cold

Biography
Hiro original was a lone ruler who had wed no queen and produced no heir. He had no intention to infact
Hiro had planned to gain some form of immortality from a young age so he could rule over his kingdom till he found a worthy heir.
With no intention to have a child he set out on a quest into the slums hidden in a cloak. He had heard about a woman who had lived for hundreds of years and intended to find out the secret
Apon finding this Woman the rumors where proven true
Hiro questioned the woman. Keeping his identity a secret. She protested and refused until Hiro took off his hood and offered to give her a home in the middle class district

The woman quickly agreed once she knew who Hiro was. And told him about a shrine deep in the crystal caverns that someone could travel too. By placing a piece of jewelry in a blessed pool surrounding it. Blessing the item with the ability to keep the wearer young for ever
Hiro quickly took her map and set out to find this shrine.

Apon finding it many days later. He placed his golden necklace like thing that symbolized as a crown to his people. Insuring that the rulers of his world would live on longer then normal. Hiro sealed off the shrine and hid the map away in his castle.
Ever since Hiro has not age'd a day.

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) Temple_ruins_by_alextooth-d4a8jjl

Last edited by DaichiTheDragon on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)   Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Hmm, I'll see how this goes for now. Watch the abilities and such-wise.

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)   Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 am

Watch the abilities and stuff and all that shiz :3

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) Asiancat
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)   Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm

HOLY HELL AN ANTHRO!! =D But we already have a character named Hiro....... He also has a Heartless named Hiro >.>;;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)   Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiro Bel Terricy -Ruler of Helia- (More of an NPC i guess)
Page 1 of 1