Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Revya

Revya

~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi Empty
PostSubject: ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi   ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:19 pm

~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi FA10__D_Gray_Man__Lavi_by_mazjojo

Name: Keiichi Nanaya (Also known as the Fool)

Personality: Overly optimistic or naive at times. Usually has no idea where he's gonna go next.

Race: Heartless(Complete)

Weapon: A bladed staff.

Class: Mage

Spells/Abilities:
Complete Ability: Creation Magic: Keiichi is able to create various things out of usually useless objects like toilet paper roll cores, and things. He can't make everything, and his attempts to make things might fail.

Additional Information:
Hates: Nobodies. Somebodies.
Fears: Being killed.

Biography: Keiichi, originally a drifter who was known for causing trouble, just went from world to world, in a rather small Gummi Ship, that he had stolen on his home world. While travelling, he was overcome by the heartless at some unknown point.. But had so much Darkness in his heart, that he was transformed into a Humanoid heartless, with his special power. He was later recruited into the Fates, as the "Fool".

On his homeworld, he grew up under the wing of a master thief, called Kato, who eventually disappeared. Many rumors spread of Kato taking a Gummi Ship to a different world. Keiichi heard the rumor, 12 at the time, and went to try to find Kato.. And found his mentor's body, near the small Gummi Ship he piloted before his transformation.

Last edited by Revya on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi   ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:25 pm

Hmmm, I'll see how this goes. I'll get the other staff to look at him too, but for now, his personality is what I'll watch.

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi   ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:51 am

Seems okay to me watch the usual stuff and I might keep on eye on his personality too Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi   ~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi Empty

Back to top Go down

~The Fool~ Nanaya, Keiichi
Page 1 of 1