Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archangel Zea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Archangel Zea Empty
PostSubject: Archangel Zea   Archangel Zea EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Name: Zea

Personality: Kind, Selfless, Stoic, Merciful, Motherly

Race: Angel

Weapon: Flower Staff, and light.

Class: Archangel of Nature- The Archangel that has nature magic.

Spells/Abilities:
Fira, Blizzara, Thundara, Aerora, Diara, Cura, Protectra, Shellra, Hastra, Regenra
Magic Nature- Her ability allows her to grow magical plants, that when in contact with enemies, will repeatedly cast an offensive spell on them, for allies it will repeatedly cast a defensive spell on them
Sanctuary- As all archangels have, she has the ability to create a holy sanctuary that will keep all enemies out, and heal all allies inside of the sanctuary, but only supportive spells/abilities can be cast inside of Sanctuary.
Nature Control- Zea is able to grow any flower, any plant that exists on any world.

Biography: Zea was born 1000 years ago, she was a kind and selfless person who worked as a nurse to heal others, if they didn't have the money to pay for her healing, she would heal them for free, however a war started and she became a battle nurse, she mixed herbs together to make potions and medicine. She would nurse enemies and allies back to health, however this caused her death. The side that she was a nurse for thought she was a traitor and killed her, after she died she became an angel of Celestia. She raised to the rank of Archangel in 400 years, and she has been an archangel for 600 years.
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Archangel Zea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Zea   Archangel Zea EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Hmm, I'll see how this one goes then. You know the drill and such-wise when it comes to these type of things.

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Archangel Zea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Zea   Archangel Zea EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 5:24 pm

Yep we'll see how it goes....you know the drill
Approved
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Archangel Zea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Zea   Archangel Zea EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:34 pm

Change angels, and you'll be able to play this character again... When a pure-heart dies of normal causes, then they -die-....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archangel Zea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archangel Zea   Archangel Zea Empty

Back to top Go down

Archangel Zea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Custom-
Jump to: