Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream the eversleeping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Dream the eversleeping Empty
PostSubject: Dream the eversleeping   Dream the eversleeping EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Name: Dream [Real name unknown]
Dream the eversleeping O6cnpx

Personality:Unknown [Due to her always being asleep]
Spoiler:

Race: Somebody [Altered mage]

Weapon: Magic

Class: Altered mage of illusion[?]
Spoiler:

Spells/Abilities: Axe bunny parade- from her own mind, she conjures up rabbits with axe edges attached to their heads that will jump and try to slash the enemy [Tier 1 damage]

Maiden of purity-Dream conjures up a divine lookin woman which heals Dream and the allies around her [Tier 2 healing]

Bubble shield- A unique barrier always surrounding Dream,it protects her from harm and stops anything from touching her [Blocks up to tier 2 damaging attacks]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Additional Information:Always asleep,It is unknown what keeps her asleep and how she gets nourishment while asleep

Biography: Dream is a rather unique girl,she always sleeps and nobody knows why she won't wake up or how she ended up in the situation in the first place. Her current location is unknown...and anybody that knows about her is either dead or in hiding now.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

PostSubject: Re: Dream the eversleeping   Dream the eversleeping EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm

I love it. Original and entertaining for the future to come~ I will see how this goes. You know the drill!

~ Seal of Temporarily Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

PostSubject: Re: Dream the eversleeping   Dream the eversleeping EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

I like it!! <3 Definitely original!!
Approved by meh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream the eversleeping   Dream the eversleeping Empty

Back to top Go down

Dream the eversleeping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Somebodies :: Altered Mages-
Jump to: