Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sylas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SinfulSentiment

SinfulSentiment

Sylas Empty
PostSubject: Sylas   Sylas EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Sylas A66460f44704549ed40dfa63af95280e16ce49ec

Name
Sylas

Personality
Cold, Calm, and Intelligent

Race
"Plant"

Weapon
Sylas Gungrave_Guns_by_Aeon2

Class
Gunslinger

Spells/Abilities
Weapon Generation - Energy Explosion - Uses some of a Plant's natural life energy and creates a devastating explosion, afterwards five percent degradation will occur.
Recovery Period: One Day OOCly

Weapon Generation - Plant Bullets - Creates Bullets out of a Plant's natural energy to be fired at an enemy, being infused with Plant energy these bullets deal more damage than a normal bullet would. One use creates six bullets, afterwards .5% degradation occurs.
Recovery Period: 12 Hours OOCly

Extended Lifespan

Plant Fusion

Degradation - Current Degradation Rate: 11%

Reflect

Additional Information
Height - 6'3"
Weight - 154lbs.
Blood Type - B-
In One Year a Plant is grown to the size of a Twelve Year Old Somebody, in Two Years they have the same height and appearance as a 20 Year Old Somebody, from this point on the Plant ages much more slowly.

Biography
Sylas was 'born' on Gunsmoke six years before it was destroyed, like most of the planet's inhabitants Sylas found himself skilled with a gun. Sylas began his gun training roughly nine months after his 'birth' and it came in handy as the world was over run with Heartless and other disgusting creatures. During his time on Gunsmoke Sylas saw many Plant's die from attacks, and from Degradation. These were the darkest times Gunsmoke had ever seen and before the world came to it's end Sylas along with many other Plant and Human children alike were shipped off the planet on ships built from whatever scrap they could find. The journey on this slow vessel seemed to take years and when the ship Sylas was aboard finally crash landed in Traverse Town if killed half of the people on board. Since then Sylas has been somewhat of a Gun-For-Hire taking work where he can and slowly but surely drinking away his anger at the loss of his home.
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas   Sylas EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Not bad I like it just don't abuse the abilities and stuff
Temp approvals by meh
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas   Sylas EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

If Aggrippa's fine with it, I suppose I am too. I'll see how this goes then. Watch the abilities and such-wise.

~ Seal of Approval! ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sylas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sylas   Sylas Empty

Back to top Go down

Sylas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Creation Section :: Characters :: Approved :: Custom-
Jump to: