Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone miss me?

Go down 
+2
Aggrippa23
RenaKerensky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:21 pm

So I got my comp back up and running, but I have to download ALL MY SHIT all over again *sobs on her keyboard* But none, the less, I'm back... I have to download a shitton of drivers, before I redownload byond, though... If anyone wishes to contact me, I'm RenaKerensky on Skype...

Have a nice day, and a merry Christmas,
Rena-chan~!

P.S: Talk about a Christmas Miracle, eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:54 pm

So like, I'm having skype troubles, and whatnot, so I won't be able to RP at all ;A;... Hopefully, I'll be able to chat through here, though~!
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah hopefully! D:
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 pm

*puts shades on* I'm turning into that one admin who doesn't RP, but hangs around, and moderates...... Which is prolly gonna suck for the story .__.;;
Back to top Go down
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 pm

God damn i need skype or something...BUT THE DAMN THING HATES ME! I CAN'T SEE ANY OF YOUUUUUU...other then Aggy on Sigrogana...rarely
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:21 am

If you want I can send you a link where you can download Skype. Its free o.o
Back to top Go down
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Skype really really hates me though..opens countless windows that i dun want open to their homepage TT_TT
Back to top Go down
thelavaking

thelavaking

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:28 am

Parents really hate me D: Found my laptop stash and raiden my laptops >.<. Sware to god they just dont want me to have a computer. One more year... Just one more year.
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 2:07 pm

Sucks to hear that Yuki D:
Back to top Go down
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:09 pm

Other then that!...why u lot no use chatzy! THEN I COULD AT LEAST TALK TO YA
Back to top Go down
Aggrippa23

Aggrippa23

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:01 pm

okay sure
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:52 am

I don't really get on Sigrogana at all anymore even ono;; I hang around Deviantart nowadays, but I do miss you all~! ;w; ....

I also have extremely horrible news guys... My mom's dead.. She died January 17, one week after her birthday... Sadly the autopsy showed that one of her frikkin arteries failed on her.... *is still extremely pained to talk about this*
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:24 pm

Well, I'm surprised no one contacted me sooner. Agg... I still have AIM you know. Anywho.... Just thought I'd like to apologize for my unexpected break. But I've been trying to deal with the stress of school and all, exams and stuff, but yeah, my skype's back now. So let's see what I can say. I don't know where Meme is, and I apologize for not finding a way around that sooner. Anyone who can get Skype messenger please do so, as I will be on there to RP. I will be adding things in to the RP now as best as I can, and I will try to get in contact with you all. Usually just send me a link to chatzy or stuff like that if you need me. Byond pager for some reason doesn't always make a noise or appear when someone sends me a message on there. So yeah, help me get back from being rusty and I'll gladly reward you with plotz. I will have to discuss what we're doing about Meme, and if Rena doesn't show up, just remember she has excuses. That's about it from my end, just letting you guys know I'm back and ready to kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Guys, let's all hunt for hosts, and if you do, holla to someone ^.^

Also, do you think that we should try and start fresh? Like we did when the other server was closed?
Back to top Go down
Yuki no Hana

Yuki no Hana

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:03 am

I think too many chars have been made to start fresh...and some have tier 2 and 3 spells...so it would take too long to re-sort spells and skills i think...
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:35 pm

If anyone has any suggestions, you know where to put it, but please stop posting here.
Back to top Go down
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 pm

I see....... Well, we could make new characters, but Rena has too many characters to start making new ones xD
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:44 am

Like I said before, go ahead and make new ones, and just delete mine, since I will be unable to continue with the plot due to various reasons IRLLy... I wish there was a way for me to get back on, but now Byond is being a cuntstain, and so is skype still.. Plus trying to cope with the loss of yet another family member (My mom) doesn't help one bit...

I feel I am too emotionally unstable to continue to contribute to this group, and to that I deeply apologize to all whom I have failed...
Back to top Go down
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Rena! You haven't failed!! You being emotionally hurt doesn't mean it's your fault, and it doesn't mean that you failed us!
Back to top Go down
thelavaking

thelavaking

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Rena, good luck with what you are dealing with. I wish you a better future. Popping my head in every now and then seems right, and this is kinda sad to read. So heres some advice... Dont shoot anyone just yet, wont do any good unless your in the military like me :3. Anyways yeah... And about the rp, dont make it so linear. -Head dissapears-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone miss me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone miss me?   Anyone miss me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone miss me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts RP :: Crucials :: Updates~-
Jump to: