Kingdom Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexia Number VI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillytopbottom

Lillytopbottom

Location : Look Behind You~~ Cause I'm probably not there, or maybe I am....Look behind your back in a dark alley, and I'll be there~

Alexia Number VI Empty
PostSubject: Alexia Number VI   Alexia Number VI EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Name: Alexia

Personality: Has no personality, since she's a nobody she can only pretend to have one, but she won't do that.

Race: Nobody

Weapon: Any items she has. Plus, her staff which she can enchant with any items she has.

Class: Dark Alchemist- She has an extensive knowledge on darker items, that are able to cause curses.

Spells/Abilities: Dark Alchemy- A dark ancient art where she imbues magic to an item, or creates an item that can cause magical effects that negatively effect other people.
Also, she has the ability to use dark summons for one attack.
Dark Bahamut- She summons him temporarily to blast a dark mega flare at her enemies, causing dark damage, that's similar to a -ra-
Dark Anima- She summons her temporarily to cast Oblivion on enemies, which is her most powerful attack, similar to -ga- LOCKED
Dark Ultima- She summoners her temporarily to heal all of her allies, she uses this to heal, similar to cura.
Corridor of Darkness

Additional Information: Has her own alchemical magic mirror that she can consult! Very Happy

Biography: She was born into the Land of the Seven Dwarves, she grew up learning alchemy, going to the same mentor as The Queen, she soon became as adept as The Queen did at potions, even more so. Due to The Queen's jealousy she had killed her with the apple of the Sleeping Death, then heartless came and took her heart, she suddenly woke up as a nobody, and despised the Queen, leaving the world once she learned how to use a Corridor of Darkness, she soon became number 6 of the Organization 13.

Last edited by Lillytopbottom on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teh_Great_Thundorz

Teh_Great_Thundorz

Alexia Number VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia Number VI   Alexia Number VI EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:15 pm

I'll have the other staff look this over too. For now, watch the abilities for now.

Temporarily Approved by Teh Great Thundorz~
Back to top Go down
RenaKerensky
Admin
RenaKerensky

Alexia Number VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia Number VI   Alexia Number VI EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:03 am

Stuff cleared?? K den, approved! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alexia Number VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexia Number VI   Alexia Number VI Empty

Back to top Go down

Alexia Number VI
Page 1 of 1